 General / 37685
Re: Gnarlbark the Treant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nicole Drumm writes:
"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Gzpoz0.4Dw@lugnet.com...
I just thought I'd share with the lugnet community my latest creature MOC. • It
is a treant I call Gnarlbark.  In case you don't know what a treant is, I'll
quote from my officially official AD&D Monstrous Manual (which is where I get • a
lot of my creature MOC inspiration).
"Treants are strangely related to both humans and trees, combining features • of
both species.  Peaceful by nature, <snippered!>.  They hate evil things

Unless it's an evil one in Ravenloft, or worse, undead!

All you need is a chainsaw and a boomstick and you'll be all set to take on the
undead! :)

<snippered!>
Gnarlbark in Treeform:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/treant/treantsitfront.jpg

Gnarlbark in Walker form:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/treant/treantstandfront.jpg

More pics can be seen here when the folder is moderated:

I absolutely LOVE it!
Do you mind if I pass the picture along to some D&D'ers I know?

Glad you liked it :)  Pass away.

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

My next stop!

Added .general cause I don't subscribe to .castle, so I can see a reply.
--
Thanx~
Nicole

Thanks for the response!