 Castle / 13805
Re: Gnarlbark the Treant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I just thought I'd share with the lugnet community my latest creature MOC.  It
is a treant I call Gnarlbark.  In case you don't know what a treant is, I'll
quote from my officially official AD&D Monstrous Manual (which is where I get

Hmm...okay...well I'll have to say this looks more
like a bandits fortress than a tree...

I can see where you're coming from on that one...

Just a question, what is the "officially official" Ad&D
manual anyway? Is it pertaining dungeons and dragons, or
another of those never ending addictive computer games?

Officially official is my vain attempt at being cute.  AD&D is as you guessed,
pertaining to Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, and in this case, 2nd edition.

Either way, it's..er...interesting I guess...

<<_Matt Hein_>>

site: http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/

Well, I'm glad you found it interesting at least, and thanks for the response!

--Anthony