 General / 37618
Re: Creator Bucket 4105 spotted (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri writes:
Has anyone heard when the other new Creator buckets will be available?  I
have checked all the Wal-Mart and Target stores close to me and have not
found any of them yet, I was hoping at least to find the 4105.

Thanks for the info!
Greg

I spoke with a toy manager at a WalMart this morning. She told me that she was
aware that many new Lego sets were scheduled to arrive soon. Closer questioning
revealed that a toy dept reset will happen sometime around end of July or
beginning of August. If true, then this is a month earlier than the resets in
past years. This may explain why certain sets have been on 'first round'
clearance since late May / early June.

Ray
Cosmic Toys
<http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cosmicray>