 General / 37617
37616  |  37618
Subject:
Creator Bucket 4105 - new info in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:31:00 GMT

Hi!

In Canada, the only place where this bucket will be only available at
Zellers.  It is the S@H in Canada who tell me this info this morning.  I
can't understand why TRU will not carry it, but anyway.  I will have to wait...

Yanick Fournier