 General / 37578
Re: Creator Bucket 4105 spotted (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 18:54:12 GMT

Where did you get the other creator buckets. I have never seen the one with
purple bricks.

Rose

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:Gz8z0M.J2v@lugnet.com...
I was at Wal-Mart this morning and spotted one of the new Creator Buckets,
#4105, seen here:

Exact piece count seen here:
(For those of you who missed previous conversations on these pictures, the
colors are a bit off. The colors in the actual bucket are brown, red, • green,
blue, black,light gray (1x1 mean eyeballs only) yellow, white and light • yellow
- as seen in the new skateboard sets and some Beliville sets.)

There are 500 pieces and it costs $10.

New rounded top lid, with no handle.

Julie