 General / 37613
Re: Creator Bucket 4105 spotted (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:22:41 GMT

I called TLC today to ask where we can buy this bucket.  It will not be
available via S@H, only in stores.  They told me it is available at
Wal-Mart, Target, TRU in the US and Wal-Mart, TRU and Zellers in Canada.

I live in Canada and I called a lot of stores today.  At TRU, they said it
is discontinued?!?  I told them this is a brand new set.  Anyway,  they
cannot say when they will have it.  Same thing for Wal-Mart.  But the clerk
ask me to give her the CUP.  So I called back TLC, and the lady did not
really understand my question.  She gave me this CUP:  7-34190106-7.  None
of the stores I called had this number in their computers.

Can somebody who actually bought the set post the right CUP?  That way, we
can ask our local stores to order this set.

And, for my information, if you find it in any place in Canada, let me know.

Thank you, Yanick Fournier

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri writes:
Has anyone heard when the other new Creator buckets will be available?  I
have checked all the Wal-Mart and Target stores close to me and have not
found any of them yet, I was hoping at least to find the 4105.

Thanks for the info!
Greg