 General / 37591
Re: Creator Bucket 4105 spotted (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:06:22 GMT

William R Ward wrote:

"Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> writes:
I was at Wal-Mart this morning and spotted one of the new Creator Buckets,
#4105, seen here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=20701 • [...]
There are 500 pieces and it costs $10.

Yippee!  That's almost as good of a price point as the 3033 was (1200
for $20)!  I was afraid that it would be much more expensive.

There are a few useless pieces, but I'm happy.  I can't wait until the
other new buckets start showing up...

Unfortunately it does seem to be heavier in the smaller bricks, which
probably makes it more expensive per stud.

Frank