 General / 37456
  My Wedding Cake Topper

Well, my time is almost here. This Saturday is the big day and with all of the hoopla and hubbub that has proceeded this event, I somehow managed to score what I consider the next biggest part of the wedding aside from the bride's dress: the cake (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

deep links to images please -- hop-frog (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) The links are there and working. Unfortunately, the Brickshelf moderators haven't gotten to this folder yet. Try again in the morning, froggy. -alex (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) Or... you could post direct (deep) links to all the pics, or at least the first and last ones in the folders, and we can look at individual pics without waiting till morning (or 2 weeks from now, whenever Kevin gets to it) to see your cake (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) I suppose if I knew how to post a direct (deep) link, I would have done that. But, in light of the current thread by Todd, I'm willing to give Kevin the benefit of the doubt and wait until morning. And low and behold, there are my pics in full (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) OK, that's fine. If you're not willing to give links of the form: (URL) is determinable (by you but not by anyone else until your folder is cleared) by clicking on the image shown in this link: (URL) ) ...then consider just waiting till the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) link. Now, courtesy of your example, I do. Thanks. (...) The frustration was enjoyed mostly by me when I realized that the folder (which had been cleared prior to me uploading the final pictures) was unavailable to the public AFTER i sent the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

Alex, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! Thanks for the nod on inspiration. Your cake toppers were very entertaining and I am sure the guests will get a kick from the one you have chosen. When my wife and I were making plans for our wedding, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) Whoops! I wasn't talking about weddings, just about the various tries at the topper design... what I was calling the third try was the one with the bride swinging the very large ax and the groom a bit out of his head. :-) That one was my (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: My Wedding Cake Topper

(...) Jim, it was my pleasure to reference your castle. It was an outstanding piece that quite frankly, was posted at the PERFECT time. Glad you liked the "progression" of my topper. Pleanty of my co-workers said that #3 was their favorite. Needless (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)