 General / 37469
Re: My Wedding Cake Topper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Cruz writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding. It's not too late to come to your
senses and call the whole thing off, though! :-) I think the third try was
my favorite... captures my views on marriage nicely.

Thank you for the well wishes. I personally would prefer to avoid a 3rd time
seeing as how this is my 2nd attempt at it. Twice is more than enough when it
comes to having to deal with caterers...DJ's...Photographer's, etc.

Whoops! I wasn't talking about weddings, just about the various tries at the
topper design... what I was calling the third try was the one with the bride
swinging the very large ax and the groom a bit out of his head. :-) That one
was my fav...

I have to agree, I could never get married more than once, too much work.

(married  to Josette (21 years this August), who still gets annoyed when I
introduce her as "This is Josette, my first wife!")

++Lar