 General / 37461
Re: My Wedding Cake Topper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 04:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alex Cruz writes:
In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
deep links to images please

-- hop-frog

The links are there and working. Unfortunately, the Brickshelf moderators
haven't gotten to this folder yet. Try again in the morning, froggy.

Or... you could post direct (deep) links to all the pics, or at least the
first and last ones in the folders, and we can look at individual pics
without waiting till morning (or 2 weeks from now, whenever Kevin gets to
it) to see your cake topper.

Hope that helps.