 General / 37319
Re: Virus from Dave Koudys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
I received an odd e-mail message with nothing more than a *.pif attachment
from dkoudys@*somethingiforget*.ca.  The message (which I deleted from the
server before grabbing my mail down) was sent to the e-mail address I used
*only* on the Super Chief Registry page.

Anyone else receive something similar?

If it's one of the newer viruses, it could be from anyone who has your
address and David's.  Most of them these days will spoof the from: header
with an e-mail they find on the senders computer.

thanks,

James

FUT --> off.topic.geek