 General / 37320
37319  |  37321
Subject:
Does anyone know about the new Legends?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 04:26:21 GMT

I don't know if this was asked before, and I apologize if this question has
been answered already, but does anyone have an idea as to when the new Lego
Legends set will be announced?

Is the voting over, or are they still counting responses from the Lego
opinion poll regarding the lego legends ballot.

Any information would be much appreciated.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
- Who is looking forward to a Battrax Legend.