 General / 37324
Re: Virus from Dave Koudys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
I received an odd e-mail message with nothing more than a *.pif attachment
from dkoudys@*somethingiforget*.ca.  The message (which I deleted from the
server before grabbing my mail down) was sent to the e-mail address I used
*only* on the Super Chief Registry page.

Anyone else receive something similar?

-Rob.

Eeep!!

I have no idea how this virus has my name on it!

It infected someone that has you in their address book. That's my guess.