 General / 37326
Re: Virus from Dave Koudys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:28:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
I received an odd e-mail message with nothing more than a *.pif attachment
from dkoudys@*somethingiforget*.ca.  The message (which I deleted from the
server before grabbing my mail down) was sent to the e-mail address I used
*only* on the Super Chief Registry page.

Anyone else receive something similar?

-Rob.

Eeep!!

I have no idea how this virus has my name on it!

It infected someone that has you in their address book. That's my guess.

Could this have crawled the SC Registry page for the addresses?  That is the
only page that has both e-mail addresses used in the message.

-Rob.