 General / 36620
Re: Uploading at Brickshelf....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Sekerak writes:
Hi all.  I'm a Mac OS 9.2 user.  With America Online (junk) I was never
successful with uploading due to constant "server error" messages.  I
recently changed ISPs to Verizon online (DSL...it's GREAT!).  Now I can
actually upload, but the pics appear as jumbled text.  Is this a file format
problem???  If so, what format does Brickshelf like?  Any input would be
appreciated.  Thanks a bunch.

One thing I learned the hard way is that Brickshelf trusts your extension.
So don't upload a GIF file with a .jpg extension. These can be easy to miss
because they usually look fine on your Mac. I had a bunch of these. And
never ever upload a PICT file.

Get GraphicConverter, it's a good toolbox to have.