 General / 36643
Re: Uploading at Brickshelf....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:44:20 GMT

Constantine, thank you much for noticing and taking the time to point this
out.  I'm in the process of changing every file extension to .jpg, as I want
everyone to enjoy what I have to offer, not become frustrated by it.  Give
me a couple hours and I'll hopefully have everything straightened out.  I
would really like it if you tried again to see if my folders become
Brickshelf friendly.  I'm assuming you're using Windows.  Thanks again for
your observation!

-Matt

.