 General / 36619
36618  |  36620
Subject:
Uploading at Brickshelf....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:51:26 GMT

Hi all.  I'm a Mac OS 9.2 user.  With America Online (junk) I was never
successful with uploading due to constant "server error" messages.  I
recently changed ISPs to Verizon online (DSL...it's GREAT!).  Now I can
actually upload, but the pics appear as jumbled text.  Is this a file format
problem???  If so, what format does Brickshelf like?  Any input would be
appreciated.  Thanks a bunch.

-Matt

.