 General / 36641
Re: Uploading at Brickshelf....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:10:46 GMT

Matthew,

Far be it from me to suggest that BrickShelf is less than totally prepared to
handle the Macintosh (the prohibition against spaces in filenames was my first
hint) but I note that you have supplied a four letter extension to the
filenames of your uploaded images, which apparently leads BrickShelf to display
your individual images by themselves instead of in the BrickShelf HTML
surroundings with the navigation links and the advertising support below the
image. To make it easier for visitors to move from one image to the next when
viewing your constructions, could you try to supply .jpg as your extension?

Constantine

In lugnet.general, Matthew Sekerak writes:
Erik, thanks again!  You were right on the money, your file extension tip
solved the problem.  Uploading works great now.  The link will show you what
I've posted so far if you're curious.

-Matt

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lowlead