 General / 36598
    Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home —Erik Olson
   Yes, it is an issue for me that there is no system to the new colors. As usual I'm still more interested in getting enough basic pieces in old colors... In the past I have bought a set just to get a rare piece, like the black roof gable connector in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Yeah, but would you want a system of the new colors? Lime green? Why? A lime green building? Lime green fire truck? We already have yellow which is more than enough...(yellow buildings?) :o) I'm actually enjoying the earth/dark orange (yoda (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Oh! Oh! Oh!...a lime-green fire truck would absolutly rock! I've always preferred emergency vehicles in lime-green. If LEGO would think to use this color for the side of good and produce a classic town fire-engine (maybe a pumper?) in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) You're right. I was being sarcastic with the suggestion of a lime green fire truck. But it would be pretty cool. Trucks where I live are red, but I have seen them in the suburbs in various colors (including lime green). Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home —Bob Parker
     (...) YES! I really like airport crash trucks which are usually lime green. Now that would be a great use of lime-green Lego. And it would lend itself to six wide construction for sure. Here's some examples: (URL) the left menu, click on "Airport (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home —James Seibert
    "Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:Gv161p.5D8@lugnet.com... (...) lime (...) think (...) An airport emergency foam vehicle, eight wheels, a white cab roof, chrome details for piping and the body in lime green. A boom (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)