 General / 36606
Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:16:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Yes, it is an issue for me that there is no system to the new colors.

Yeah, but would you want a system of the new colors? Lime green? Why? A lime
green building? Lime green fire truck?

Oh! Oh! Oh!...a lime-green fire truck would absolutly rock!

I've always preferred emergency vehicles in lime-green. If LEGO would think
to use this color for the side of good and produce a classic town
fire-engine (maybe a pumper?) in lime-green, I think I'd faint!

Matt

YES!  I really like airport crash trucks which are usually lime green.  Now
that would be a great use of lime-green Lego.  And it would lend itself to
six wide construction for sure.  Here's some examples:

http://www.oshkoshtruck.com/

On the left menu, click on "Airport and Municipal" and then pick "Photo
Gallery".

- Bob