 General / 36601
Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:49:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Yes, it is an issue for me that there is no system to the new colors.

Yeah, but would you want a system of the new colors? Lime green? Why? A lime
green building? Lime green fire truck? We already have yellow which is more
than enough...(yellow buildings?) :o)

I'm actually enjoying the earth/dark orange (yoda sculpture) color. Seems to
be enough of a system for that color to be useful. We need it in bulk packs
though.

In addition to my "No New Lego Buying in 2002" resolution I'm adding a
mid-year "Liquidate Rare Colors" resolution.

Heres a resolution for though: "Give Jonathan Lopes all grey & darl grey
tiles in 2002"

Jonathan Lopes has suggested I make all my grey roofs out of plates.

Who is *he*?

Best,
Jonathan