 General / 36608
Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:42:00 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message
news:Gv161p.5D8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Yes, it is an issue for me that there is no system to the new colors.

Yeah, but would you want a system of the new colors? Lime green? Why? A • lime
green building? Lime green fire truck?

Oh! Oh! Oh!...a lime-green fire truck would absolutly rock!

I've always preferred emergency vehicles in lime-green. If LEGO would • think
to use this color for the side of good and produce a classic town
fire-engine (maybe a pumper?) in lime-green, I think I'd faint!

An airport emergency foam vehicle, eight wheels, a white cab roof, chrome
details for piping and the body in lime green. A boom ladder truck in lime
green, the boom is lime green......................a mule to move the
planes.

See what you have started, now I'll start obsessing all over again

James