 General / 36360
    Re: Registered Mail went missing! —Kerry Raymond
    (...) No, it varies from country to country, and from carrier to carrier. It is my understanding that it is OK to send money as far as USPS is concerned. If you want to read all about it, see their WWW page with this particularly memorable little (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Registered Mail went missing! —Lester Witter
     (...) If there is a prohibition it may be a money laundering issue (...) The bird thing may be an endangered species issue Lester (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Registered Mail went missing! —Daniel Crichton
     "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:GtzHzq.AyG@lugnet.com... (...) certain (...) He he, that brings back memories of late night chats in the pub with my dad. Back just before I was born, or just after (I can't remember now I'm (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Registered Mail went missing! —Ray Sanders
   (...) Yep, yep. I occasionally see trays of baby chicks or ducks behind the counter at the local PO (thats what I get for living in a rural area). (...) One local guy regularly ships boxes of worms via Priority Mail. (he bought several of the big (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shipping)