 General / 36295
Re: Recent purchases??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:58:54 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GtpH8K.5G3@lugnet.com...

I'm always short on funds, and I ask how people get the money to spend so
much on sets. I only have about one hundred sets in my collection, and • guess
what? Only three of those sets I have doubles of.

I love the use of "only" in that second sentence! According to the set count
on "My Collection" on Lugnet (the only way I can keep track of what I've
got!) I have 60 sets, and those have cost me a fortune and taken me a couple
of years to collect! Luckily I have a good job that pays reasonably well,
although with an up and coming DVD buying habit I seem to have less to spend
on LEGO now ... at least there aren't many sets I'm excited about the moment
(except the new SW Ep II sets due in April!).

Dan