 General / 36292
Re: Recent purchases??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:40:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
They keep popping up in the Brickshelf galleries: pictures of car boots
full, shelves full or even rooms full of Lego boxes. Apart from not
understanding why someone would buy 200 copies of the same set I wonder what
the fun is in publishing those pictures.
Before you ask: yes, I wish I could afford more than three or four big sets
a year, but it's not jealousy that makes me ask this question....

Duq

Whenever my wife questions my sanity and suggests that I'm too deeply
involved with Lego, I direct her attention to some of these pictures.

The most copies I've ever bought of any one set is 9, and that was of a
small $5 set.

TJ