 General / 36289
36288  |  36290
Subject:
Recent purchases??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:42:11 GMT

They keep popping up in the Brickshelf galleries: pictures of car boots
full, shelves full or even rooms full of Lego boxes. Apart from not
understanding why someone would buy 200 copies of the same set I wonder what
the fun is in publishing those pictures.
Before you ask: yes, I wish I could afford more than three or four big sets
a year, but it's not jealousy that makes me ask this question....

Duq