 General / 36183
    2 New MOC —Jamie Neufeld
   Well after I got my web page on the new server, I could finally devote some time to building. I have about 4 ships made and 1 vehicle. Here are the first 2, the rest should be coming in a week or less. The Missile Hawk: (URL) expieremented with this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Jason Spears
     (...) Too Busy?!? I'm not sure that there is such a thing. I like the overall shape and the stepped missle pods. The control panels in the cockpit work great together. I don't think I have ever seen the top one before. I noticed the dynamite tiles (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Alexander Zwagerman
     That's a cool fighter and the vehicle looks really post-nuclear urban warfare-like. The hawk is not too busy for me and I can't wait to see more pics. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Jon Palmer
     The Missile Hawk is super cool. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was a Wraith. (I actually think theres a real Wraith Moc floating around on Brickshelf right now) Like your other ships, this one has lots of cool features. I like the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: 2 New MOC —Jamie Neufeld
     Thanks Jon. The ball socket gun was something I have been thinkin about doing for a while. So while doing this ship I needed a good heavy gun on the bottom, looked around and found the ball joint from my ewok attack set. Thus the birth of the Pulse (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Paul Hartzog
     MissileHawk is real sweet but i like triangles kodiak looks rugged enough not sure i like the gap in the middle but the rear missile rack coming off is very realistic -paul (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: 2 New MOC —Jamie Neufeld
     Thanks Paul I wanted something diffrent with the Kodiak. Most transport jeeps have troop carring capabilities in the rear. I wanted to try something with the troop carrying kinda below the driver and between the wheels. Thanks for the imput. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Mladen Pejic
     What can I else can I do then continue to praise your amazing work? ;-) Great stuff Jamie. The Missile Hawk is a beauty, and the Kodiak is as rugged and utilitarian as any APC ought to be! Keep up the excellent work. ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Stephen F. Roberts
     (...) ..That's a great fighter. I like the vectored thrusters look and those massive weapons pods! great toy! (remind me to add an entry to Jain's for it) (...) ...This one's not bad either. I could see it sidling up for a brikwars game anytime :-) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 2 New MOC —Mark Neumann
   I dig that Kodiak! Modularity, ahhhhh, I love it! Any chance of additonal inserts? Artillery, comm unit, ambulance, or special forces inserts? The yellow hubs look funny, good job with the gear, maybe a bigger one in front of the hub might hide the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)