 Space / 13390
Re: 2 New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:45:51 GMT

Thanks Jon.

The ball socket gun was something I have been thinkin about doing for a
while. So while doing this ship I needed a good heavy gun on the bottom,
looked around and found the ball joint from my ewok attack set. Thus the
birth of the Pulse cannon. I'm sure I'll use it on some other ship down the
road.

I did forget to mention that the dynamite tiles were to jettison the escape
pod. I wrote that up late and had been fighting with the html all night to
get everything to work. I origanaly saw the dynamite on someones mech for
his escape pod but I can't remember whos. Maybe someone remembers who's it
is so I can give some credit for it.

The slope pieces are found on the top of Ogel's Underwater base from Alpha Team.

***No Lego pieces were maimed or painted in the making of my models or my
web page.***   :)

So when are we going to see some more alphabet fighters? Can't wait.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/
lugnet member 1248

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
The Missile Hawk is super cool.  The first thing I thought of when I saw it
was a Wraith. (I actually think theres a real Wraith Moc floating around on
Brickshelf right now)

Like your other ships, this one has lots of cool features.
I like the concealed missiles and I *love* the drop down ball joint cannon
on the bottom.  Great how the thro-bot socket is mounted perfectly between
the gray wing plates-- And then the cannon retracts snuggly inbetween the
blue 3x3 wing plates.

And obviously the use of the 3 hinges to get the shape of the craft is cool.

Whats the story on the dynamite tiles?  Are those the charges that eject the
cockpit? :-)

I'm still looking at the Kodiak but have to ask what set the dark gray 2x6
curvy slopes came from.

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well after I got my web page on the new server, I could finally devote • some
time to building. I have about 4 ships made and 1 vehicle. Here are the
first 2, the rest should be coming in a week or less.

The Missile Hawk:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/missilehawk.html

I expieremented with this one and it may have come out a bit too busy. • Take
a look and tell me what you think.

The Kodiak:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/kodiak.html

This one came out better than I had planned.

PLMKWYT

More to come.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/