 General / 36183
36182  |  36184
Subject:
2 New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:47:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well after I got my web page on the new server, I could finally devote some
time to building. I have about 4 ships made and 1 vehicle. Here are the
first 2, the rest should be coming in a week or less.

The Missile Hawk:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/missilehawk.html

I expieremented with this one and it may have come out a bit too busy. Take
a look and tell me what you think.

The Kodiak:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/kodiak.html

This one came out better than I had planned.

PLMKWYT

More to come.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/