 Space / 13404
Re: 2 New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:58:07 GMT

What can I else can I do then continue to praise your amazing work? ;-)

Great stuff Jamie. The Missile Hawk is a beauty, and the Kodiak is as rugged
and utilitarian as any APC ought to be!

Keep up the excellent work. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.general, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well after I got my web page on the new server, I could finally devote some
time to building. I have about 4 ships made and 1 vehicle. Here are the
first 2, the rest should be coming in a week or less.

The Missile Hawk:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/missilehawk.html

I expieremented with this one and it may have come out a bit too busy. Take
a look and tell me what you think.

The Kodiak:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/kodiak.html

This one came out better than I had planned.

PLMKWYT

More to come.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/