 Space / 13425
Re: 2 New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 01:29:45 GMT

I dig that Kodiak!  Modularity, ahhhhh, I love it!  Any chance of additonal
inserts?  Artillery, comm unit, ambulance, or special forces inserts?
The yellow hubs look funny, good job with the gear, maybe a bigger one in
front of the hub might hide the off color better?  (just a suggestion...)

The ship, naw not too busy.  I like the gun on the ball socket.  The tri
tipped thing is cool.  Plus I get a hint of that modularity coming out again...

Great job

Mark Neumann