 General / 36175
Re: Alpha Team .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:30:27 GMT

At 04:19, on Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

In lugnet.general, Derek Robinson writes:
Hi all I am 29 years old and I was wondering if I make a lego alpha team
prodect ?? would that be a lil wierd ?? Becuse I liek the ships. and figures
:)

If you make a lego alpha team PRODECT that might be copyright infringement.
Building a Lego alpha team product should be fine though.
I think if you LIEK ships, it is a LIL WIERD.  However I think if you like the
ships that is not a little weird at all.

Serious question is English your first language?  After all there are adult
Lego fans in many countries.

-Mike Petrucelli
(sorry the grammer police are out in force tonite ;-)

Well, good, but really, you're questioning his spelling. (Sure, his
grammar's bad, but you were just pointing out his spelling errors). That
said, I find it horribly amusing that you misspelled "grammar" and wrote
"tonite" instead of "tonight" but took Derek to town on "lil." Further,
"Serious question is English your first language." is not a complete
sentence. I think your post could have used a couple more commas, but
that may just be personal preference. Finally, the last line of your
post could use a capital; I'm fairly certain there should be a comma
between "sorry" and "the"; assuming ";-)" is a smilie, you need to
close the parenthetical remark; and you should have a period somewhere
in there to end the sentence.

Anyway, this is my first post here, though I've been lruking for a
little bit, but this sort of thing really bothers me. If you're going to
make fun of someone's spelling or grammar, you better be sure your post
is flawless.

Dustin

leave computer
Alas, a powerful force prevents you from going there.
cast 'remove addiction' self
The spell has failed!