 General / 36181
Re: Alpha Team .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:52:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dustin Tucker writes:

<snip>

Anyway, this is my first post here, though I've been lruking for a
little bit, but this sort of thing really bothers me. If you're going to
make fun of someone's spelling or grammar, you better be sure your post
is flawless.

So, you've been "lruking" awhile eh?

Dustin

leave computer
Alas, a powerful force prevents you from going there.
cast 'remove addiction' self
The spell has failed!