 General / 35870
Re: Hardest parts to take apart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Hi!

When I first played with my 8448 Super Street Sensation parts I
connected two 6087 Bracket 5 x 2 x 2&1/3 (
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6087 ) and I must say I had quite a
struggle getting them apart again.

Are there any other pieces that interlocks harder then this one?

Do pirate hulls and decks count?
see http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2573

I know two plates well pushed togheter can prove quite a challange but
with a twist they normaly spearate enough to get a nail between them.

There's not much that will resist a brick seperator... (although I've had a
few plates (already slightly damaged) self destruct in the process...

The 6087 was something quite different IMHO.
I don't think you find anything more difficult short of something glued or
welded (Jack Stone hair?)

Cheers

Richie Dulin