 General / 35858
35857  |  35859
Subject:
Hardest parts to take apart.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:10:32 GMT

Hi!

When I first played with my 8448 Super Street Sensation parts I
connected two 6087 Bracket 5 x 2 x 2&1/3 (
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6087 ) and I must say I had quite a
struggle getting them apart again.

Are there any other pieces that interlocks harder then this one?

I know two plates well pushed togheter can prove quite a challange but
with a twist they normaly spearate enough to get a nail between them.
The 6087 was something quite different IMHO.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/