 General / 35353
Re: I need a receipt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 04:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:
I don't know if this is the right newsgroup for this, but here goes....

I need an original receipts from Toys R Us for Lego set #1349 LEGO Studios
Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1349

Obviously, you would have had to have paid in cash and the receipt should be
relatively recent for it to be of use to me.

Fraud kinda' sucks...you might want to explain why you would need this
receipt...

Of course, Toys 'R' Us will give you a gift card/Geoffrey Dollars/store
credit for the return without receipt, if you shop at T'R'U often enough to
make that work...

Matt