 General / 34987
34986  |  34988
Subject:
Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 03:14:29 GMT

There might be a few who disagree with me on this, but I think something
needs to be done about this.  I'm very tired of checking out the BrickShelf
recent updates page to see it flooded with these annoying pixelated images.
I think this is just as bad as people using BrickShelf to upload pictures
for Ebay.

I'm not complaining about the photos of Bionicle Mocs.  These constantly
flood the recent updates as well but at least they pertain more to Lego and
building.

These Avatar images (etc..) seem to pertain to a website called
BionicleZone. Could the creators of these images please keep these where
they belong and off BrickShelf.

I realize that Bionicle is just a fad and these images will probably
dissapear in 4 months (at least until the new wave comes out)  but I can't
wait that long.

This is one of the most opinionated things I've ever posted to Lugnet but
this issue is really bothering me and I haven't noticed any other posts
about it. I apologize if this has been addressed.

-Jon