 General / 34986
(Re: New Creations for ULF Database)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:15:35 GMT

Doesn't anybody have anything to say about this?

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hello, Everybody,

I know I have been posting a lot lately, but I havn't announced any
creations other than the U.S.S. Orion-C and the U.S.S. Sabre. I just need a
chance to catch up :-).
Since I don't think that anyone has seen these, I have decided to post about
the vehicles shown at my new website:

-Dark Eagle Transaerospace Stealth Fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforcedetaf.htm

-Rammer Light Assault Hovertank:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforcerammer.htm

-Rhino Military Cargo Carrier
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforcerhino.htm
(This was actually one of my first attempts at duplicating a creation just
from pictures on the Internet. It is based on Zac Soden's CT4 Timberand
class freighter. I did not actually design it.)

And here is a link to my main Starforce page:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ulfstarforce.htm

Please post and tell me what you think about these creations.

MOCs to come include:
-Fighters and bombers
-Dominator-class Battleship-plans already drawn
-PTP Personnel Transport-already half built
-Construction Spacedock-plans in progress

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/

I know everybody's probably busy with getting the contests finished, but
please just take a little time to look at my website (which, by the way, was
announced, with no reply) and tell me what you think.