 General / 34985
34984  |  34986
Subject:
A Proposition to LEGO Websites with Stories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:29:02 GMT

I've had this idea popping in and out of my head for a long while, and I
decided to finally present it to the oodles and oodles of minds out there on
the web. I was thinking of creating a giant map of galaxies and planets of
all the plots of websites out there. For instance, my website LEGO Fleet
(http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/mysterio/legofleet/legofleet.html) is about a
long on-going plot of minifigs who are trying to survive, conincidentally
I've seen a nearly unlimited number of similar plots, all very different.
Now my idea would revolve around placing the planets on which these
storylines occur all in several galaxies. Okay, so now I'm just getting an
idea of who would want to collaborate with me on such a gargantuan project.