 Space / 12207
Re: New Creations for ULF Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hello, Everybody,

Since I don't think that anyone has seen these, I have decided to post about
the vehicles shown at my new website:

-Dark Eagle Transaerospace Stealth Fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforcedetaf.htm

-Rammer Light Assault Hovertank:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforcerammer.htm

-Rhino Military Cargo Carrier
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforcerhino.htm
(This was actually one of my first attempts at duplicating a creation just
from pictures on the Internet. It is based on Zac Soden's CT4 Timberand
class freighter. I did not actually design it.)

And here is a link to my main Starforce page:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ulfstarforce.htm

Nice work Curt.  Nice site too - haven't seen it before.

Thanks. It's nice to get some feedback. I'll have more models up after the
weekend.

Definitely some Sodenian overtones here and there.  Liked the story, Lego >meets Trek meets Space Above and Beyond :-)

Yes, I did put some Star Trek in there. Like, Starforce-Starfleet, United
Federation of Planets, United LEGO Federation.

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/welcome.htm

Curt Tigges