 General / 34967
Re: where can I get 1x3 diagonal bricks in black?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:53:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward wrote:
An idea, then, for the peeron admins: how about adding to the search
results page something like: "Don't see the set you are looking for?
Request it!" with a link to the form for filling out a request.

Good idea! done!

:)

Dan