 General / 34938
Re: where can I get 1x3 diagonal bricks in black?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:38:18 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
and that's exactly why we created the Request page - if someone just
feels like inventorying (hey, it _could_ happen!), but doesn't have a
preference, they should look here and see if they can fill out a
request :)

There's a request page??? Whoa! Cool. OK ya:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/request/

I did not know that! I've been at the front page so many times I can't
believe I did not notice it! I'm just usually slamming in keywords into the
search screen.

An idea, then, for the peeron admins: how about adding to the search
results page something like: "Don't see the set you are looking for?
Request it!" with a link to the form for filling out a request.

--Bill.