 General / 34932
Re: where can I get 1x3 diagonal bricks in black?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Which brings up a point. I think it's really good to know the
inventories of historical sets. It lets you reconstruct them, it helps
with detective work, etc. However, it's way MORE useful, to me anyway,
to know the inventories of sets I can go buy. Because I dunno about
you, but I have no plans to part out my MISB Pizza to Go (although I
confess I've raided 4536s for their slopes)...

and that's exactly why we created the Request page - if someone just
feels like inventorying (hey, it _could_ happen!), but doesn't have a
preference, they should look here and see if they can fill out a
request :)

Dan