 General / 34968
Re: What to do first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:03:18 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote in message ...
Naw...forget the soaking bit.  Just sort the Lego pieces by color into • pillow
cases and add them to a regular load of laundry in an automatic clothes
washer.

Just make sure you use a STRONG pillowcase, and don't keep reusing the same
one (lego bricks have sharp corners which wear the fabric).

When you have had a pillowcase break in the washer, you'll know why: it
takes a lot of time to pick all those little pieces out of the wet clothes
and the back of the washer, and they keep turning up for the next few weeks
as they work their way back out from the little crevices where they hid.
Some have very weird grinding marks on them after this experience, and the
noises the washer makes are pretty weird too.

Yes, this has happened to me - twice.

Kevin Wilson
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/