 General / 34940
34939  |  34941
Subject:
What to do first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 23:16:31 GMT

When it rains it pours!

First, I got a package from Animeigo - it's the Macross DVD boxset!  All 36
episodes restored and uncut!

Then the delievery guy shows up with my new Stairmaster 4600PT!  It's great
since I live in an apartment and don't have much room - what with Lego and all.

Now I just got a $250+ order from a Brickbay store that I've been waiting
for for two weeks.  Of course the strong smell of smoke and the obvious dirt
marks and dust means another long night of washing Lego.

Jimmy