 General / 34840
Re: LEGO for Xmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:12:27 GMT

"John Fiala" <jcfiala523@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gp0twx.C1n@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

     This year I got the old-fasioned Tie fighter set (just never had • picked
one up - I was impressed by the stand!), plus I got a Metroliner and a • Club
car!  I've already built the Club car and enjoyed it... but I was annoyed
that the Metroliner didn't come with the power regulator to make the train • go.

-john, happy lego fan
jcfiala@cssltd.com

You shouldn't be annoyed, I wish more of the trains didn't come with them.
You should be able to pick one up on Brickbay for around $10 or so.  With
the plethora of 4561 sets that have been parted out (and more to come as
soon as Target drops the price) they should be plentiful.  LEGO is very
clear in their documentation that 10001 does NOT come with a speed
regulator.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders