 General / 34839
Re: Loctite for bonding Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:32:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes:
How do you propose to bond multiple pieces without damaging them?  Do you
want to seperate them someday?

Nope. At least I hope they don't get seperated.. but the NERC[1] Ant Weight
class seems to be getting more and more powerful, so they might become
forcefully seperated <evil grin>

[1] http://www.robotconflict.com