 General / 34449
Re: The Mutant Calamari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:08:27 GMT

   Sorry, self-correction:

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Sure they could--they just couldn't be articulated *right* at the
  flipper.  You'd need a 2L double-female peg connector and the 2- or
  3-finger (whichever is appropriate) arm segment with a friction
  peg on the end.  I'll post pics if I'm still being unclear.

   This still wouldn't allow you to use the claws, of course, unless
   you were really willing to have a LONG unarticulated section (to
   use the 3L friction peg double to axle-holder).

  However, you'd have to wait for further Alpha Team sets to get the
  diamond-shaped paddles in *black*.

   not black, dark grey.  Ooops!

   best

   LFB