 General / 34394
    Why I love Lugnet —Scott Costello
   Because new members are constantly being added to Lugnet, and many more people lurking deciding whether or not they want to join; I thought I would take just a second to share my feelings on why I love Lugnet. First off Lugnet is more than simply a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.general) !!

        Re: Why I love Lugnet —Matthew Gerber
     In lugnet.general, Scott Costello writes: <I hate to snip it, 'cause it's such a great message...go back one post and check it out!> Scott, What a wonderful message! I think you'll find that many other LUGNET members feel just the same way as you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Why I love Lugnet —Jason Whittenburg
     I too would like to second that motion! There are many reasons to love LUGNET but what I see is the catalyst it has been for growing peoples passions about LEGO (sometime to almost loveling unbearable levels) <grin>. From the growth of the clubs to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why I love Lugnet —Shiri Dori
   Hi Scott!! Your post is so, totally right on. I would also like to join in and to thank all the wonderful people who've made my stay here welcome - ranging from the entire castle newsgroup that is like my home away from homes, through specific (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Why I love Lugnet —John P. Henderson
   (...) Wow. Now perhaps I missed it when I first joined, but I don't recall ever being directed to .people.newbie. Not until Shiri's post (above) which was in a highlighted front-page thread did I even realize .newbie existed. I am not trying to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Why I love Lugnet —Twan Theeuwen
   Hi Shiri, John and whoever cares to read this, "Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:Go8n2u.Bzt@lugnet.com... (...) new people (...) Yes. (That, is at least one was encouraged.) (...) recall ever (...) which was (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Why I love Lugnet —Shiri Dori
   Hi Twan, I totally know what you mean!! I also introduced myself on my first even post in lugnet, but there was no place to do so back then. I do think that the Newbie group should be more central and obvious to the newcomers (hear that, Dan? Jenn? (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people.newbie)