 General / 34283
Re: Green Dress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:15:46 GMT

So this piece was a custom then? (If so, its a very good one)

In lugnet.general, Michael Huffman writes:
The pict is here:

The post was here:

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=10393

Holly is the one in green & Merry is the one in red.  :)

The slope didn't come as a part in any set; but the hair piece came in
the #6713 Grip-n-Go Challenge.

--Mike.

In lugnet.general, Stephen Bishop writes:

Hi all,

I vaguely remember seeing a MOC that had two minifigs. One was a red girl I
believe named Holly) and a green girl (named I think Ivy). Anyway the green
fig had a green dress piece (like the Witch bottom only green) on. I was
wondering if this was a custom made piece or if there was a set that this
came in, and if so is this set still available.

If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Steve